5-Minute Mediterranean Cauliflower Rice

This quick and easy 5-Minute Mediterranean Cauliflower Rice is packed with flavor from sun-dried tomatoes, herbs, and goat cheese. Healthy and so delicious!



I love when I get my monthly Degustabox because I always discover new and delicious ingredients. "What is a Degustabox," you ask? Then I reply, "Haven't you been reading my blog, you jerk? I've been writing about Degustabox for months now!" No, I don't really say that. But I do think it. And I might give you a little stink eye...

So, if you don't already know, Degustabox is an awesome subscription food box. I get it each month and the foods inside are a surprise. I always find great ingredients and snacks.

Here was this month's haul, as posted on our Instagram feed:



SO much good stuff, right? I had to try the Cauli Rice. You guys know that I love cauliflower rice, but I've never seen it packaged like this before—you can just microwave it in the bag for two-and-a-half minutes and it's done! Plus, the Cauli Rice is non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, and additive-free. Perfect for a quick and healthy meal!

I decided to pair the cauliflower rice with Barilla's Sun-dried Tomato Pesto. Because YUM.


This 5-Minute Mediterranean Cauliflower Rice dish is easy and you can make it with stuff you've probably got on hand!

Ingredients
  • 1 package Cauli Rice (about three cups riced cauliflower)
  • 1/4 cup Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
  • 2 scallions, thinly sliced
  • 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
  • 1 ounce crumbled goat cheese

Cook the cauliflower rice according to package directions. Toss hot cauliflower with the sun-dried tomato pesto, scallions, and parsley. Top with crumbled goat cheese. Serve alongside roasted chicken or top with a poached egg!

Thanks to Degustabox for the awesome ingredients and foodie inspiration!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts